Good2Go’s business model increases access to restrooms. Access to Good2Go facilities will always remain free to patrons of our retail partners. Each of our retail partners sets their own restroom policy. Consumers also have the option to purchase passes for direct access to Good2Go facilities.
Articles in this section
- Are Good2Go restrooms "public" restrooms?
- Is Good2Go restricting restroom access by charging a fee?
- Do I need to buy something at the location in order to use the restroom?
- Do I have to pay for Good2Go if I've made a purchase at the retailer?
- How does Good2Go give back to its community?
- What if the power goes out while I'm in the restroom?
- Does the door lock automatically?
- Do I have to be in-store to join the queue?
- Do I need my phone to exit?
- Do I have to download an app to use the restroom?