No, patrons of our partner retailers can get a courtesy code from their staff, just like they’d ask for a restroom key, but we hope you’ll give the app a try – it’s quicker and easier.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to download an app to use the restroom?
- What is the cost to access a Good2Go restroom?
- How do I make a purchase?
- How does a 1 Use Pass work?
- How does a 1 Day Pass work?
- How does a 1 Month Pass work?
- How do I apply my promo code?
- Are Good2Go restrooms "public" restrooms?
- Do I need to buy something at the location in order to use the restroom?
- Do I have to pay for Good2Go if I've made a purchase at the retailer?