Good2Go believes consumers should have options. Good2Go restrooms located within retail outlets are a modern and secure alternative to public restrooms — not a replacement. Consumers have access to affordable single use or day passes, as well as monthly subscriptions. Access to Good2Go facilities will always remain free to patrons of our retail partners.
Articles in this section
- Are Good2Go restrooms "public" restrooms?
- Is Good2Go restricting restroom access by charging a fee?
- Do I need to buy something at the location in order to use the restroom?
- Do I have to pay for Good2Go if I've made a purchase at the retailer?
- How does Good2Go give back to its community?
- What if the power goes out while I'm in the restroom?
- Does the door lock automatically?
- Do I have to be in-store to join the queue?
- Do I need my phone to exit?
- Do I have to download an app to use the restroom?