Good2Go believes consumers should have options. Good2Go restrooms located within retail outlets are a modern and secure alternative to public restrooms — not a replacement. Consumers have access to affordable single use or day passes, as well as monthly subscriptions. Access to Good2Go facilities will always remain free to patrons of our retail partners.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to download an app to use the restroom?
- What is the cost to access a Good2Go restroom?
- How do I make a purchase?
- How does a 1 Use Pass work?
- How does a 1 Day Pass work?
- How does a 1 Month Pass work?
- How do I apply my promo code?
- Are Good2Go restrooms "public" restrooms?
- Do I need to buy something at the location in order to use the restroom?
- Do I have to pay for Good2Go if I've made a purchase at the retailer?