Each of our retail partners sets their own restroom policy. Consumers have the option to purchase affordable single-use or day passes, as well as monthly passes through the Good2Go app, or they can elect to make an in-store purchase at one of our retail locations to receive a code for free access to the restroom.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to download an app to use the restroom?
- What is the cost to access a Good2Go restroom?
- How do I make a purchase?
- How does a 1 Use Pass work?
- How does a 1 Day Pass work?
- How does a 1 Month Pass work?
- How do I apply my promo code?
- Are Good2Go restrooms "public" restrooms?
- Do I need to buy something at the location in order to use the restroom?
- Do I have to pay for Good2Go if I've made a purchase at the retailer?