While Good2Go restrooms are totally automatic and hands-free, you can always use the door handle if preferred or in the case of a power outage.
Articles in this section
- Are Good2Go restrooms "public" restrooms?
- Is Good2Go restricting restroom access by charging a fee?
- Do I need to buy something at the location in order to use the restroom?
- Do I have to pay for Good2Go if I've made a purchase at the retailer?
- How does Good2Go give back to its community?
- What if the power goes out while I'm in the restroom?
- Does the door lock automatically?
- Do I have to be in-store to join the queue?
- Do I need my phone to exit?
- Do I have to download an app to use the restroom?